Teet's Food Store Shipping Policy
Please Read Before Placing Your Order!
At Teet’s Food Store, we take care to provide our customers with the highest quality smoked meats available. We will take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please order online using our online store. If you have any questions call us at 337-363-1839 and ask for Shipping Manager or email us email@example.com
Teet’s Food Store, Inc. offers the following Shipping Policy:
- All orders must have at least $30 of product. It is not cost effective to order any amount that equals less than 5 pounds. Most shipments do not vary in shipping costs whenever they weigh between 5-14 pounds.
- Orders are shipped out on the day you select at checkout.
- If you need an order shipped within 2 days of purchase, please select Overnight or 2nd Day Shipping and let us know in the additional comments section during checkout, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can accommodate your needs!
- We ship using FedEx with the option for FedEx Ground, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2nd Day, and FedEx Overnight. Meat orders being shipped inside of Louisiana and Mississippi can be shipped by using FedEx Ground and the shipment will deliver in 1 shipping day. Meat orders being shipped to TX, AL, MS, AR, OK, MO, IL, KY, TN, GA, and FL can also use FedEx Ground, and the order will arrive within 3 Days after shipment. All other meat orders we recommend using any other shipping option. Please look at the GROUND SHIPPING MAP below:
- We recommend shipping to a business address to ensure that there is someone there to receive the package. If you rather ship it to your home, that is fine, but please ensure that there is someone there at the residence to receive the package when it is delivered.
- We ship using a reuseable styrofoam cooler with Techni-ice sheets to insure that your product arrives in excellent condition!
Once the shipment is placed on the truck, Teet’s Food Store, Inc. is no longer responsible for the shipment.
- Teet’s Food Store, Inc. is not responsible for any delays caused by FedEx or any delays caused by adverse weather conditions. Make sure that your address is typed in correctly. All perishable goods are packed at least 2 sheets of Techni-ice to ensure that the products stay cold/frozen if any delays do occur.
- In the event that your package gets damaged during transit, please take a picture of the container and contents, then email it to email@example.com . We will make a claim on your behalf in hopes of receiving a refund or partial refund. Do not submit a claim yourself. Teet's Food Store can only make the claim on packages that we ship. If a customer submits a claim, we (Teet's Food Store) will not be able to help. No refund is guaranteed.
We thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate it! Bon Appetit! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 337-363-1839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org