Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese and Jalapeno 06/17/2016
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese and Jalapeno
by Luke Deville
I love pork tenderloin, especially whenever you add delicious pepper
jack cheese and fresh jalapenos. This is a favorite of our’s in our
house! It never disappoints! You can bake it or put it on the grill and
enjoy the delicious flavors of pork tenderloin, jalapenos, and pepper
jack cheese! Oh yeah, and BACON!
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup of pepper jack cheese, grated or cubed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pork tenderloin on a cutting board and butterfly. Then, season
the tenderloin with salt, red pepper, garlic powder, and add pepper
jack cheese and jalapenos.
- Fold the tenderloin over, then wrap with bacon to hold the
tenderloin closed. Add cinnamon and black pepper on top of the bacon to
add a sweet and spicy flavor!
- Place tenderloin in a baking pan and place in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle the honey over the tenderloin, cut and serve.
Tags: [baked pork tenderloin, easy baked pork tenderloin, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, pork tenderloin]